Cox & Plant Ltd, requires all suppliers to ensure that within their operations they fully comply with current local legislation on Health & Safety, Employment and Discrimination.
Cox & Plant will actively encourage all suppliers to apply the principles of the “Ethical Trading Initiative” (E.T.I).
The company will exercise due diligence in ensuring that these conditions are met.
If a customer has a specific requirement regarding ethical trading issues, this must be agreed in writing between all parties concerned before the contract is agreed.
Cox & Plant Ltd always adheres to the following ETI Base Code measures
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child Labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discriminated is practised
- Regular employment is provided
- No Harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed