We strive to be a trail blazer. All our equipment perfectly performs its duty – but it is the science behind the scene that gives Cox & Plant its strong competitive edge.
According to published figures, the average industrial electricity cost in the UK is 8.794p per KWH.
A typical vibratory conveyor, processing 2 TPH of product:
- Draws down 6.2Amps of a 240Volt supply
- This equates to 1488 watts or 1.488 Kw
- Using the UK rate from the electricity guide above (each European countries KWH rate is listed to make your model realistic)
- if electricity is 8.794p per KWH
- cost per hour would be 1.488 x 0.08794
- equals £0.1308 per hour of direct electricity cost!
We continually refine our range through extensive Research and Development and this process quantifies us in our assurance that our products vastly increases your return on investment.
Come to our test hub with your product and prove this for yourself.