- Allows for precise control of your processes
- Prevents avalanche, overfeed and starvation on your food production line
- Hygienic design
- Can be used to fill applications
- Can be used to meter products
- Available in length, widths & screen configurations to suit customer requirements
- We have a range of variable speeds to accommodate the flow rate which we rate as amplitude which translates to meters per minute
- Our unique variable speed drive control panels are industry-leading
- Can operate in high +50°C and below freezing to -50°C temperature zones
- The risk of damage to your product, caused by conveying, is minimised
- Helps a more efficient use of staff
- Our conveyors can be loaded any place along the line
- Alternative drive configuration to suit the application with easy clean access designed as standard
- Full stainless-steel construction
- Lined with specialist coatings
- Open or enclosed trough versions with either bolt-on or quick release covers
- Dusty products can be conveyed fully enclosed tubular versions
- Heated, cooled or insulated conveyor pans
- Available with electromagnetic C&P designed and manufacture drives
- Finish of contact surfaces: smooth/natural finish/bead blasted/rigidised/dimple plate or electro polished
- Dimensions up to 6m long and 2.5m wide and can be connected
- Suspension overhead capability where a ‘sea of Legs’ is to be avoided.
- Designed and developed to be modular, clients can customise exactly what they need from our stable of products which are designed and manufactured in the West Midlands
- The Cox & Plant customer ethos means that grading, sizing and separating machine is tailored to a customer’s specific requirements. All machines are built to order and entirely manufactured in the Black Country in the heart of the industrial midlands, UK to suit your precise requirements
- Our conveyors exactly utilise gentle horizontal handling and conveying of delicate food products
- The traditional mechanical brute force shaker can cause unnecessary damage to the food stream and your bottom line profit margin. We specialise in gentle and precise product conveying, for us dosing is the magic word
- We design and build in all shapes and to feed the rest of the line of process and packing lines
- Custom designed to suit customer product requirements
- Stainless steel construction, fully welded to the highest standards and can be built in a range of different surfaces
- Low maintenance ensures low cost of ownership
- Industry standard proven control system
- Low energy use for improved environmental efficiency
- Robust construction to stand up to busy manufacturing environments
- Cost effective
- Our machinery is industry proven, reputation is everything, with the best materials, the highest hygienic standards, rules and regulations
- Rapid and frequent stop/start capabilities
- Allows your produce to arrive at the right time and in the exact quantity
Vibratory Feeder Performance
Vibrating feeders carefully and efficiently present your product to the next piece of processing equipment. Add some feeder conveyors to your production line and you can maximise your yields and greatly improve the performance of your downstream equipment. This will guarantee a consistency of quality, which will make life much easier for your quality control team.
The robust and reliable feeder is designed for demanding applications and is manufactured to your exact requirements and configurations. It is designed for high efficiency and is often used to feed Multihead weighers, elevators, or other lines.
Vibratory feeders offer many advantages and flexibility in design, process and utility can make them the ideal choice for a wide range of industrial applications.
Although vibratory feeders can control material flow, they can also handle bulk materials in a variety of industries such as pharmaceuticals, automotive, electronics, food and packaging. The economy has evolved to the point where tools such as vibration feeders reduce the need for workers to stand on assembly lines and automate the production process
Careful control of the product flow allows products to reach the next processing device in the most efficient way. This prevents avalanches and under feeding, so you can improve your returns and your investment pays off over time.
Our electromagnetic vibrating feeder have a changeable flow rate control and can continually adjust throughput rate. Together with stop-start control (soft start options available) to manage your product flow and deliver your products in the right quantities.
Our team of vibration planning and engineering experts can advise on everything from the design, construction, manufacture and installation of the vibratory feeder.
Feeding Weighing Machines
We specialise in feeding mutlihead weighers with our adaption on the feeder conveyor, our spigot discharge conveyors which feed weight machines accurately:
Case Study: Feeding Multihead Weighers