- Breaks frozen clusters into individual products
- Rollers can be moved to adjust to different products
- Enables you to process individual products to your specification
- Which in turn allows for accurate weighing and inspecting
- More effective downstream processing
- Provides a better customer experience and presentation
- Drums are mounted on rails which allows the option to adjust the aperture
- Designed and manufactured specifically for your factory and your requirements
- Adjustable Size Setting
- Finish of contact surfaces: smooth/natural finish/bead blasted/rigidised/dimple plate or electropolished
- ATEX options
- Numerous mounting possibilities are available
- Selection of inlet and outlet options
- Option to adjust the aperture
- Can be adapted to suit the needs of any product from any industry
- We design and build in all shapes and to feed the rest of the line of process and packing lines
- Custom designed to suit customer product requirements
- Stainless steel construction, fully welded to the highest standards and can be built in a range of different surfaces
- Low maintenance ensures low cost of ownership
- Industry standard proven control system
- Low energy use for improved environmental efficiency
- Robust construction to stand up to busy manufacturing environments
- Cost effective
- Our machinery is industry proven, reputation is everything, with the best materials, the highest hygienic standards, rules and regulations
- Rapid and frequent stop/start capabilities
- Allows your produce to arrive at the right time and in the exact quantity
ClusterBusters are a Cox & Plant innovation that solves one of the biggest challenges facing the frozen food industry: The ability to process individual products.
If you work in frozen food, you’ll understand how difficult it is to present a high quality product to your customers. The challenge lies in not just ensuring that all of your products receive the same standard of processing, but also in striving to attain the best possible presentation without compromising on your products’ integrity during the storage and shipping process.
In short – if your customer has to resort to hacking away at a jagged block of frozen peas; this is not the customer experience we are looking for. And that’s why we developed the ClusterBuster. This highly efficient system is critical to the effective handling of block frozen products prior to processing. It essentially breaks down frozen clusters of products into individual pieces, allowing for more accurate weighing and inspecting, and more effective downstream processing.
The ClusterBuster can be adapted to suit the needs of any product from any industry. So whether you work with seafood or raspberries, we can design and install a ClusterBuster that will revolutionise your production line.