- De-oiling conveyors gently turn your product as they move along the production line, allowing the oils to drip safely through a stainless-steel open mesh
- By the time they are ready for packaging they’re dry, delicious, and perfectly preserved
- Speeds up production by preventing product drag
- Gently turns your product to remove excess oil
- Reclaim the oil to be fed directly back into the frying process or disposed of
- This conveyor is located at the post frying process
- Oil is collected in a drip tray and returned to a collection tank
- We can manufacture these in a variety of different sizes and lengths
- De-oiling conveyors are an essential part of the quality control process on all good food production lines
- The vibratory tray allows for the excess oils from the hot cooked food to be removed.
- Snacks are not suitable for the market if they are still dripping with cooking oil, so the products must be as oil free as possible before they reach the consumer
- Using our conveyors will speed up your drying process, importing efficiency of the production line
- Allowing a superior quality and better presented product ready for market
- Optional Retention tanks for spent oil
- Optional Filtration systems
- Our Gibbosity Range™ allows for extra time to suit your temperature specifications to cool fried products prior to the freezing process
- Variable speed drive
- Can be fully customised to any width or length
- Full stainless-steel construction
- Finish of contact surfaces: smooth/natural finish/bead blasted/rigidised/dimple plate or electro polished
- Dimensions up to 6m long and 2.5m wide and can be connected
- Hygienic design
- Fabricated from stainless steel
- Lined with specialist coatings
- Mounted on our industry-leading anti-vibration mounts and leaf springs flexures which can be support stand based or suspended installation
- Available with electromagnetic C&P designed and manufacture drives
- Suspension overhead capability where a ‘sea of Legs’ is to be avoided.
- Designed and developed to be modular, clients can customise exactly what they need from our stable of products which are designed and manufactured in the West Midlands
- We design and build in all shapes and to feed the rest of the line of process and packing lines
- Custom designed to suit customer product requirements
- Stainless steel construction, fully welded to the highest standards and can be built in a range of different surfaces
- Low maintenance ensures low cost of ownership
- Industry standard proven control system
- Low energy use for improved environmental efficiency
- Robust construction to stand up to busy manufacturing environments
- Cost effective
- Our machinery is industry proven, reputation is everything, with the best materials, the highest hygienic standards, rules and regulations
- Rapid and frequent stop/start capabilities
Prime your foods for the market
Obviously, nobody wants to eat snacks that are still dripping with cooking oil, so the products must be dried before they reach the market. Yet allowing these products to drip-dry naturally would seriously slow production. These conveyors speed up this process to achieve a quality product ready for market. They are often used in the snack and confectionery sectors.
They are also used for the dewatering and we can build these in a variety of different sizes and lengths.
De-oiling conveyors are an essential part of the quality control process on all good food production lines
Why use our de-oiling conveyors
De-oiling conveyors gently turn your product as they move along the production line, allowing the oils to drip safely through a stainless steel open mesh. By the time they’re ready for packaging they’re dry, delicious, and perfectly preserved. The added bonus is that the oil reclaim can be fed directly back into the fry process.
They prime your foods for the market without slowing your production line, enabling you to offer a better-quality product without compromising on your efficiency.
We design solutions
We don’t just design machines. We design solutions.
Our expert engineers can design a customised solution for any situation. Just tell us what we need and we’ll show you what we can do.