- This equipment is ideal for box settling after packing to ensure uniformed packages in a box proper to sealing
- Quickly settle products ready for packing
- Ensure an even spread of produce in containers
- Reduce air content in containers
- Prevent blockages and starvation
- Our settling conveyor is designed to decrease container sizes by making full use of the space available.
- Rapidly settles products prior to packing and it reduces air content in food containers
- Evenly distribute the ingredients in the food containers to give a valuable consumer experience.
- Allows for precise control of your processes
- Range of contact surfaces and materials available
- The risk of damage to your product, caused by conveying, is minimised
- Variable speed drive
- Can be fully customised to any width or length
- Full stainless-steel construction
- Finish of contact surfaces: smooth/natural finish/bead blasted/rigidised/dimple plate or electropolished
- Dimensions up to 6m long and 2.5m wide and can be connected
- Hygienic design
- Fabricated from stainless steel
- Lined with specialist coatings
- Mounted on our industry-leading anti-vibration mounts and leaf springs flexures which can be support stand based or suspended installation
- Available with electromagnetic C&P designed and manufacture drives
- Cox & Plant Vibrating conveyors can be manufactured as open or enclosed designs with rectangular, tubular or spiral profiles for individual or modular designs for conveying over extended distances
- Suspension overhead capability where a ‘sea of Legs’ is to be avoided.
- Designed and developed to be modular, clients can customise exactly what they need from our stable of products which are designed and manufactured in the West Midlands
- We design and build in all shapes and to feed the rest of the line of process and packing lines
- Custom designed to suit customer product requirements
- Stainless steel construction, fully welded to the highest standards and can be built in a range of different surfaces
- Low maintenance ensures low cost of ownership
- Industry standard proven control system
- Low energy use for improved environmental efficiency
- Robust construction to stand up to busy manufacturing environments
- Cost effective
- Our machinery is industry proven, reputation is everything, with the best materials, the highest hygienic standards, rules and regulations
- Rapid and frequent stop/start capabilities
On almost every food production line, there are certain processes that can leave your products cluttered or disordered. Settling conveyors are there to restore a bit of order.
They will prevent both blockages and starvation across your line, and greatly improve the efficiency of your downstream equipment. They can also be used to make sure produce is evenly distributed into containers.
Streamline your entire production line
Some of the success stories have ranged from settled bags of frozen product to settling 12″ savloy sausages to allow the boxes to pass under the taping machines.
Everything we do is designed to ensure ultimate stream lining of the whole production line.
Like all of our innovations, through doing one job extremely well, settling conveyors will streamline your entire production line, enabling you to reduce your downtime while boosting your yields.
Make your business more productive
We provide so much more than conveyor equipment. What we’re offering is a comprehensive solution that’s guaranteed to make your business more productive and efficient.
Our expert engineers can design a bespoke solution to suit any situation. Just tell us what we need and we’ll show you what we can do.