Cox & Plant have the solution to keep lines running and have instant storage on demand. The storeveyor can provide surge protection for packaging by providing in-line storage of products between processing and packaging.
Storeveyor systems will also provide off-line storage of products when the packaging lines are down, or a series of Multihead weighers go offline.
Cox & Plant is a trusted name for inline storage, our principal aim with our value proposition is to deliver Return on Investment to address your KPI’s and all-important operational goals with resultant profit yields.
Through combining bulk storage with carefully controlled distribution, storeveyors might be just the thing you need to streamline your production line. These systems allow batch manufacturing to be stored and called off as needed by the process.
Storeveyors are used to store your products between processes on your production line. They maintain your products, their freshness and integrity before moving them on to the next piece of processing equipment. When used in conjunction with certain other systems, storeveyors guarantee a consistent and timely supply of products across your entire production line.
Your products will be delivered to precisely where they’re needed, precisely when they’re needed, and in precisely the right quantities. Through combining bulk storage with carefully controlled distribution, storeveyors might be just the thing you need to streamline your production line. These systems allow batch manufacturing to be stored and called off as needed by the process.
- ‘First in first out’ design keeps your product fresher
- Gentle handling – product only falls onto product so damage is virtually eliminated
- Suitable for loose, wrapped or packet materials
- Storeveyors can vary in size from 2m3 to 50m3
- Hygienic design
- Available in length, widths & screen configurations to suit customer requirements
- Various control options available
- Capacity: depending on product and width
- Finish of contact surfaces: smooth/natural finish/bead blasted/rigidised/dimple plate or electro polished
- ATEX certified – on request
- The Cox & Plant customer ethos means that grading, sizing and separating machine is tailored to a customer’s specific requirements. All machines are built to order and entirely manufactured in the Black Country in the heart of the industrial midlands, UK to suit your precise requirements
- Our conveyors exactly utilise gentle horizontal handling and conveying of delicate food products
- The traditional mechanical brute force shaker can cause unnecessary damage to the food stream and your bottom line profit margin. We specialise in gentle and precise product conveying, for us dosing is the magic word
- We design and build in all shapes and to feed the rest of the line of process and packing lines
- Custom designed to suit customer product requirements
- Stainless steel construction, fully welded to the highest standards and can be built in a range of different surfaces
- Low maintenance ensures low cost of ownership
- Industry standard proven control system
- Low energy use for improved environmental efficiency
- Robust construction to stand up to busy manufacturing environments
- Cost effective
- Our machinery is industry proven, reputation is everything, with the best materials, the highest hygienic standards, rules and regulations
- Rapid and frequent stop/start capabilities
- Allows your produce to arrive at the right time and in the exact quantity
Scenarios Requiring Storage
- Production exceeds the limits of the packing line
- When there is a time frame difference between processing and packaging
- Occasional time slots of a few minutes when product needs to be stored briefly
- One part of the system exceeds the demand
- Or if manufacturing can be completed in 1 shift and packed in 3 shifts
- Potato Chips / Crisps
- Hand Cooked Crisps
- Tortilla Chips
- Delicate Extruded Foods
- Crackers / Wheat Bread
- Biscuits / Cookie