25% saving on investment for your factory
We can offer you 25% from your expenditure with Cox and Plant through the current HMRC super deduction scheme. We have had confirmation from HMRC that our full product range will qualify for this super deduction, either as a single project or as a turnkey. This is a limited time offer, so please get in touch with us ASAP so you don’t miss out.
We think it is a great opportunity for you as this has now generated a 25% saving from our proposals.
As an eligible company investing in qualifying new plant and machinery assets will allow you to claim:
- a 130% super-deduction capital allowance on qualifying plant and machinery investments
- a 50% first-year allowance for qualifying special rate assets
This will enable you to claim back a significant part of any expenditure with Cox and Plant on new machinery. This is a genuine 25% deduction on the capital purchase, recoverable against your corporation tax.
The super-deduction will allow companies to cut their tax bill by up to 25p for every £1 they invest, ensuring the UK capital allowances regime is amongst the world’s most competitive.
There are a number of conditions that must be met, these include:
- The expenditure is incurred by a company within the charge to corporation tax
- The plant or machinery must be new and unused
- The expenditure must be incurred on or after 01 April 2021 and before 01 April 2023
- Expenditure incurred as a result of a contract entered into before 03 March 2021 is not qualifying expenditure for these new reliefs
- The relevant asset is not used for leasing
HM Treasury has published a factsheet on the super-deduction which may be helpful.
Please note the super-deduction and 50% special rate first-year allowance are not available for assets where the expenditure is incurred as a result of a contract entered into before 3 March 2021.
Assuming you meet the above criteria can we set up a Microsoft Teams meeting to see how we can progress this further. We have set up a booking form, so you can choose and time and date that suits you. https://www.coxandplant.com/contact-us/book-a-call/
We look forward to working with you.